[registrars]

[registrars] Multi-lingual domains

I attended (and participated in) a very interesting workshop on
Multi-lingual (character-set) domain names.  As this subject may be of
interest to a number of registrars, may I urge you to contact
"sec@minc.org" to find out more details on the technical aspects,
participation in the draft white paper on the testbed programme, and
most importantly how best to bring ML domains to your local market.

Attached is a PowerPoint presentaiton that was given in Melbourne.

Best

Paul

Interoperability White Paper Process.ppt