[registrars]

[registrars] Update

Attached please find an excel spreadsheet containing the paid information on
the registrar fees first and second draw. People that have recently joined
the constituency are only responsible for the second draw. I know there are
some people that have paid and are not showing up on the list, some of which
I spoke with in Australia. Please send me a note and I will work with Diane
at ICANN in tracking these fees down.

Register.com has offered to host another teleconference with regard to the
NSI/DOC/ICANN contracts early next week, I believe on the 20th. I will
provide information to ICANN registrars individually with regard to this
teleconference and not through the list since it is an non-constituency
event.

Sorry for being out of touch, but my notebook broke prior to Australia and
my newly ordered one was DOA :-)

Mike

RegistrarFees.xls