[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Generic RRP Working Group - IETF

Paul,

I don't understand what your warning is about.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2001, Paul M. Kane wrote:

> Much relies upon XML (no problems) but legal issues may arise over
> where which clients you may offer services to (using such technology)
> and the manner in which information is transmitted from Customer to
> Registrar and Registrar to Registry.

could you please explain in detail what the issues are and why we should
be conserned about them. If you have a very strong case you might consider
writing an I-D and submitting it to the group.

I would also encourage Registrars to have their technical folks
participate in the provreg working group. However, note that I will work
to quell any off topic and distracting discussions in the working group.

best regards,

-rick