[registrars]

[registrars] NC Business Plan

At the last meeting of the Registrars constituency in LA, I advised thaqt the NC was developing a business plan and would welcome input from the Registrars Constituency.
The Names Council Business Plan Task Force has now prepared an initial draft which identifies the goal and key objectives (see attached).  This draft will be considered by the NC at its next meeting scheduled for 24 Jan.  If accepted, it will provide the basis for the NC work plan for at least the next 12 months.

The NC Business plan will become a key document and it is important that it reflects the concerns and priorities of the DNSO Constituencies.
I therefore encourage registrars to look at the draft and provide me with comment and input before the next meeting of the NC.

Regards,
erica

NC Business Plan v3 (1).doc