[registrars]

[registrars] LA Head Count

Hello All:

It appears from some of the initial responses that LA will be well attended.
I am trying to have the room set up like it was in Santiago and Herndon.
Specifically an "U" shape for each designated constituency representative
and all spectators in rows behinds. From the feed back that I have received
this is the best way to conduct the meeting in an orderly fashion.
Therefore, I need to know how many people are attending so I can plan
accordingly.

Thanks.

Mike