[registrars]

Re: [registrars] **** _no_ **** EMERGENCY NC NOMINATION / ELECTION

Michael

Your timing is _very_bad_.......

I believe Erica Roberts is to remain as an advisor/consultant employed by
Melbourne IT and thus she will remain eligible to represent the Registrar
Constituency at this very important time.

May I respectfully suggest that until the dust settles there are NO knee jerk
reactions to replace her as that leaves us (the Registrar Constituency) and the
ICANN process in a weaker position so less of the EMERGENCY please.

Let us build the stability of ICANN (organization and process) and demonstrate
to the broader internet community we don't make a "crisis" out of the simple
inaccessibility of an email account....

Below is the latest communication from Erica....

"erica.roberts" wrote:

> Hi Paul,
> Yes - lots of changes are underway for me - and for M-IT.  I will continue to
> work for M-IT on a consultancy basis with particular focus on ICANN and auDA
> matters

Best

Paul.