[registrars]

[registrars] Emergency Update

Erica Roberts has been located and is alive and well. It appears that she
will be continuing her employment with Melbourne IT in a consultancy role.
Therefore, the need for an emergency election may not be necessary. I will
attempt to contact Louie and the other Names Counsel representatives to get
their take on the situation. My main concern is that we maintain our full
representation at the names counsel level at this crucial time.

I will keep everyone informed.

Mike

P.S. I have received some addition funds from registrars and will be
updating the dues lists as soon as I have time to breath :-)