From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 9:53 AM
To: Registrars@Dnso.Org
Subject: [registrars] SLA Update

As some of you may recall, the Registry Service Level Agreement (SLA) that
we adopted with NSI several months ago had a sunset provision in it. This
provision was mandated by several registrars that were concerned that the
performance bar was set to low. Right now the Constituency is rather busy
with the Code of Conduct, Escrow Task Force, Whois Task Force, collective
registry bids, individual registry bids and normal operations.

Please provide feedback on the following:

(1) Let the SLA lapse and work on creating a new one at some time in the
future
(2) Create a task force in the next couple of weeks prior to the lapse date
(3) Extend the SLA for a fixed period of time, say 6 months

Mike

P.S. Please check NSI's performance to date with regard to the existing SLA.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Denton;Timothy
FN:Timothy Denton
ORG:tmdenton.com
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1-613-789-5397
TEL;HOME;VOICE:1-613-789-5396
TEL;WORK;FAX:1-613-789-5398
ADR;WORK:;;37 Heney Street;Ottawa;Ontario;K1N 5V6;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:37 Heney Street=0D=0AOttawa, Ontario K1N 5V6=0D=0ACanada
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:tmdenton@magma.ca
REV:19991214T182022Z
END:VCARD