[registrars]

[registrars] SLA Update

Listed below are the original time tables set forth in the SLA agreement. I
have only heard from a small number of people. Before taking any official
action I will have to notify ALL ICANN accredited registrars, not just the
constituency members. I will keep everyone informed.

Mike

TIMETABLE:

The term of the SLA is from April 1, 2000 through September 30, 2000.
Beginning no later than August 1, 2000, the NSI Registry and the Registrar
Constituency are supposed to beginning negotiations of a replacement SLA.