[registrars]

Re: [registrars] SLA Update

Mike,

interQ is in favor of extending the SLA for a period of 6 months,
i.e. option 3.  However, if the original members of the SLA task
force feel that the original task force can regroup and review
the SLA, I would yield to their opinion.  Can we revive the
original group?

Regards,
Richard

--
_/_/_/"The Total Internet Infrastructure Company"
_/_/_/
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated
_/_/_/System Division
_/_/_/Director and General Manager
_/_/_/Richard A. S. Lindsay
_/_/_/
_/_/_/Shibuya Infoss Tower 10F,
_/_/_/20-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, (150-0031) Japan
_/_/_/TELEPHONE:  81-3-5456-2687
_/_/_/FACSIMILE:  81-3-5456-2556
_/_/_/E-MAIL:  richard@interq.ad.jp
_/_/_/HOME PAGE:  http://www.interq.ad.jp