[registrars]

[registrars] Dialup service

Dear Mary:

Does Crisscross still offer 0990 dialup service?  I find this old message
from you in October of 1998:

The access number is 0990-611-000. DNS is 202.217.215.6 with username
"guest" and password "guest". If they have any questions our office number
is 3237-3626. This information is in Tokyo Classified every week if you
misplace it again.

I just dialed it from my desk and reached a modem all right:-)  Is the NTT
surcharge still 20 yen per minute?

There are two world meetings on the Internet in the next two weeks.  ICANN
next week (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
Numbers).  Hopefully, decisions will be made to permit new gTLDs.

The following meeting is INET2000 (ISOC meeting), the annual meeting of the
Internet Society.  Both meetings in the International Conference Center in
Yokohama.

Members will need a good way to stay connected.

Question:  If the service is still available, can the dataports on NTT
telephones be used with your system?

Personal regards, BobC