[registrars]

[registrars] Items for Consideration on Agenda or CoC

To all:

Please consider adding these topics to our agenda for the Registrar
Constituency and our Code of Conduct discussion. These are issues that we
feel need to be addressed and added to language either in the agreements or
in a CoC.
Thanks.
js

1. Transfer process
	Standardizing the reasons for declining a transfer request
2. API Resellers
	Their conduct and their sponsor's responsibilities.
3. Standardized WHOIS OUTPUT
	A standardized template for WHOIS outputs
4. Registrar Dues
	Requiring dues in exchange for access to Registrar list and for casting a
vote.
5. Penalties/Sanctions for transgressions
	Installing a system to penalize Registrars who violate rules consistently.