The official status is the report was received, or accepted by the
NC. The comment site will be reopened. I had asked Glen to wait until I
talked to Bruce Tonkin to be sure we were in agreement on the time frame. He
hasn't been able to respond to me, so, it will be reopened probably
tomorrow, and stay open until January 30, which is the date which the
Implementation Working Group has to close it's work, as well. We will
then take the additional comments, and put forward another version of the
policy recommendations and other recommendations for vote by the NC at the
2/20 meeting. That is what would then be forwarded to the
Separately, we will also present the two issues reports at the end of
January from both Kristy's and Ram's groups. These will also be presented to
the NC on 2/20.
are also asked to plan to close this TF. Provide a recommended new TOR to
the NC for consideration for establishing a new TF. It was acknowledged that
there is likely to be overlap in membership, but that is up to the
constituencies to decide. There is the possibility of participation in that
TF by the At Large.
This is taken from my notes and is what I have been trying to reach
Bruce to verify before posting. He has been traveling. I'll talk to Glen
further to verify that my notes are accurate in summarizing the outcome.
Others on the call are welcome to comment on this as well.
would plan a TF call the first week of January in any case. By then, Bruce
will have been able to comment; Glen and I will have been able to consult
using her minutes/my notes and any other input from the TF.
What is the
official status of our recommendations from the Amsterdam
At 02:21 PM 12/19/2002
+0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:
From what I understood in
Amsterdam, we are supposed to accept more
public comments in the
coming days and weeks, i.e., the public
comment site should be
Am I mistaken?
Roessler (mobile) <email@example.com>