[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] re-opening for public comments?

On 2002-12-19 10:36:50 -0500, Marilyn Cade wrote:

> Glen is doing the minutes. Yes, there will be some overlap
> between the Implementation working group and the TF, but the TF
> has a lot of work to do itself.

I don't see any reason why the implementation group shouldn't be
open to any members of the Task Force who might be willing to
participate and to contribute.

BTW, what's the status of the public comment forum?  The GNSO web
site still says that comments are closed.  Since, in Amsterdam, some
people I talked to indicated that they might wish to post some
comments, I'd like to know what's going to happen to that one, so I
can tell them what's going to happen.

Thanks, and have a nice week-end,
--
Thomas Roessler	(mobile)	<roessler-mobile@does-not-exist.net>