[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] policy development -- Amsterdam

Dear Task Force

As co-chairs, Antonio and I greatly appreciate the work that you are doing to ensure that there is a policy recommendation related to WHOIS for the Amsterdam ICANN meeting.

Can you confirm your attendance in person in Amsterdam, and also your availability via conf. call, should you not attend, for the time of the NC meeting. We would like the full TF to be on the phone and available to the NC considerations.

Regards, Marilyn and Antonio