[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] cleaned up chapter II

  • To: <nc-whois@dnso.org>
  • Subject: RE: [nc-whois] cleaned up chapter II
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 04:49:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

All, you can reach me in Room 873 at the Marriott or via email.

Friday's session re WHOIS will be only an hour and is not a replacement for a larger focus on education and examination of WHOIS, which is planned, now, for the China ICANN meeting.  The TF will make part of the presentation on Friday. We'll have a further discussion inside the TF related to the larger upcoming briefings in China, and then schedule a call with the ICANN staff for further discussion as a TF.

Marilyn