[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Re: question 17.d - IMPORTANT UPDATE

A link to the first portion of the report,
	the Cover, sections One and Two,
	is available online.

I skipped the second section, three (don't have) and four (just finished)

and am working on V, VI, and VII right now; however, I can not post this
until after completing the second section for the purpose of the outline.

A new OUTLINE page to replace section one's current outline will be
available online separately from the updated file for those of you who have
limited bandwidth after this report has been fully developed.

:)

~k