From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@does-not-exist.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 6:57 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Cc: Kristy McKee
Subject: [nc-whois] revised chapters I.C, I.D-and-E, IV

Please find attached revisions to chapters I.C, I.D, I.E, IV.  I'm
also including the spreadsheet I used to generate the numbers for
the narrative on question 17.d.

(BTW, it turns out that an inconsistency had crept into the
preliminary report's evaluation of that question; instead of 89% it
should apparently have been 85% there who wanted opt-in or stricter
protection.  I have no idea how this could happen.)

In the final report, the results are slightly less clear than in the
preliminary report, but they are still strong - in particular if you
look at _all_ responses by extrapolating (see spreadsheet for
details).

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>

I.C_06102002.doc