[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Updated statistics.

	  WARNING: You may be missing the "tr" category for
	  translations.  Since we have a category named "R" with
	  question 7[improve], I have changed the tag for
	  translations into a ">", in order to avoid confusion of
	  the statistics-generating script.

The attached statistics take into account the submissions I have
received from Troy Dow (registrars' questionnaires), Laurence
Djolakian (ISP questionnaires), Phillip Grabensee (part of his
assignment), and Ken Stubbs (part of his assignment).  If anyone
else has also sent something, please re-send - your submission seems
to have been lost in this case.

The statistics are in the usual Excel sheets.  I've once again
assembled the sheets into one zip file per chapter of the final
report.

Good night,
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>