[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] q20: update.

Please find attached the "gems" collected by Sarah Andrews, Marilyn
Cade, and myself.  I've made one HTML document per chapter; the
association goes like this:

  gems-A.html		User Expectation and Experience.(206)
  gems-B.html		Uniformity and Centralization. 	(33)
  gems-C.html		Marketing and Bulk Access. 	(212)
  gems-D.html		Third Party Svcs. 		(34)
  gems-other.html	No particular section. 		(39)

I hope you find these helpful for the work on your chapter.  If you
have difficulties extracting data from the attached zip archive,
just send me a short note, and I'll send you the actual HTML file.

New statistics for the other free-form questions, taking into
account the submissions I've received from Laurence Djolakian, Troy
Dow, Philip Grabensee, and Ken Stubbs, will come later tonight.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>

gems-020610-2030.zip