[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Another revision...

I'm just about to post another revision, which contains the changes
to chapter III suggested yesterday.

There are the following modifications to the changes suggested
yesterday:

 - In the text on question 12, the text now reads: "... should exist
   across the data elements used in .com, .net, .org and ccTLDs, with
   percentages ranging from 80% to 98%, with an overall average of
   87%."

 - In the added text on question 11, I've replaced "most" by "many",
   because it's just not "most". ;-)

The document will be up in about ten minutes at the usual place.

Thank you,
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>
nc-whois document repository:     <http://does-not-exist.org/whois/>