[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] current draft

Please find attached a first (second) attempt to merge the various
change requests, files, and edits submitted.

There is a little bit of bluelining in the text.  It does not cover
the more trivial changes I made when merging the documents (such as
fixing percentages where they did not match, and fixing URLs and
names where they contained typos).  I had sent a version asking for
clarification of one point to some of you about half an hour ago;
the bluelining is against that version.

I'd suggest that, right now, we try to concentrate on getting the
substance of this report right.  I.e., I do know that some of the
tables are ordered in an unfortunate way, and I also know that there
are some lay-out questions which will prevent us from winning
typographical or (beware) web design beauty contests.  I'd like to
defer that until later.

A preliminary HTML version of this version of the report is
available at
<http://www.does-not-exist.org/whois-ghana-020310-web/whois-ghana-020310-6-fixed.html>.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>