[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] Message Removed from Archives -- Why?

Danny

All communications sent by subscribed WHOIS Committee members and sent to
nc-whois@dnso.org will be recorded in the archive
http://dnso.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-whois/Arc00/
If there is a missing message, please send a copy of it to the list so it is
recorded in the archive.

The relevant section of the RAA is
http://www.icann.org/registrars/ra-agreement-17may01.htm#3.3 but please bear in
mind we are just reviewing the comments submitted during our consultation period
to report our findings to the NC, and not suggesting changes to the RAA, at this
stage.

Best

Paul