[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] The review process?????

As for the review process, I suggest we ask ICANN to sequentially number
each submitted comment so we may collectively refer to each
submission.... and make them available to us via a web site if
possible.  I will ask how they would like to present the information to
us....

The main question is do we divide up the number of submissions between
each committee member to review and draft a report on their "quota" or
as the survey is prepared in sections does each committee member
(working in pairs) review a section or five! Appreciating this review is
long overdue and there may be a tendency to rush to conclusions, it is
very important we take our time to review every aspect of each comment
submitted... Comments/thoughts.....

It would be also be good to arrange a face to face meeting of the
Committee whilst Montevideo. Is any Committee member  _not_ going to
Montevideo?? I will be there from the 6th to the 11.

Best

Paul