[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] gnso.org

Michael,

I believe that under Philip's hypothetical the complainant would be alleging
common law rights in the mark, although they could seek a trademark
registration in Tunisia or another country that provides swift registration.

If in fact a trademark application was filed in this hypothetical UDRP
proceeding, I would be very interested to see the applicant as this ties
into my previous question of who would be the complainant in the UDRP
proceeding.

Mike