[nc-udrp]

Re: Summaries [Was Re: [nc-udrp] RE: UDRP Materials -URGENT PLEAS EREPLY UPON RECEIPT]

i've tried to keep up with selections on this list since the
teleconference but I must admit I have falled hopelessly behind in the
dialog.
Is there something left that no one has picked up yet?
I would be happy to do anything that is still available. I know
Professor Froomkin's paper is well-covered but I'm honestly not sure
what still remains.

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology