[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Fw: <bloombert.com> Domain Name Dispute]

John Berryhill has penned a very convincing account of why this seemingly
reasonable idea is in fact quite misguided if not outright dangerous (it
violates basic contract principles and can work substantial confusion and
injustice). I seem to have mislaid my copy -- John, could you send one to
this list please?

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's warm here.<--