[nc-udrp]

RE: Summaries [Was Re: [nc-udrp] RE: UDRP Materials -URGENT PLEAS E REPLY UPON RECEIPT]

As Professor Froomkin has given us an executive summary of his paper, I
shall undertake one for that of Professors Helfer and Dinwoodie, unless
there is some objection.

Best regards.

M. Scott Donahey
Tomlinson Zisko LLP
200 Page Mill Rd.
Palo Alto, CA  94306
Phone:  (650) 325-8666
Fax:      (650) 324-1808
sdonahey@tzllp.com
www.tzllp.com

Our firm name has been changed to Tomlinson Zisko LLP.  My new e-mail
address is  sdonahey@tzllp.com, although e-mail sent to my old e-mail
address will continue to be delivered to me.

contain confidential and privileged information which is protected by the
attorney-client privilege or other grounds for confidentiality or
non-disclosure.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by
any means is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.