From: Katrina Burchell [mailto:Katrina.Burchell@unilever.com]
Sent: 05 July 2002 04:23
To: nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-udrp] the UDRP task force - report

with other more pressing issues taking up time and in particular the whole
question over ICANN reform generally, I am sure that many people have not
had the work of the task force on the top of their agenda. I think it
would be a shame to let the work that we did on the questionnaire go to
waste and it would be a very constructive thing to do to contribute to the
ICANN debate by providing the results and outcome of our enquiries.  I am
not sure where Caroline got to with drafting a report but we seem to have
lost direction.

I therefore took it on myself to have a look through the debate on this
subject and I have attached a draft of an outline of a report which I
think we could pad out together.  Let me say that I was initially
reluctant to do this for fear of being criticised for driving forward my
own views on the subject of reform - which some of you wont agree with -
and also because in my experience if you put your head above the parapet
you usually get shot at - but whatever, here goes....

I havent put much meat on the attached simply because if you all shout me
down I would have wasted my time.  If  you like this sort of format and
some of the suggestions I make in it (at the moment just ideas about how
it should look) then, Im happy to co-ordinate your input, go through the
remaining emails on my computer regarding the responses and knock it into
a better shape.

let me know

Katrina

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not
the intended recipient. Bowman Gilfillan Inc. and any of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of any such entity.

Thank You.