[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] No revisions in UDRP?

I don't want to spark too much controversy here
but I was surprised to see J. Scott express the
opinion that it was conceivable that no change
in the UDRP could be recommended at all.

It seems that a number of minor things, fairly
uncontroversial, that need to be fixed, have
already been identified.

Such as:
1. Copyright status of UDRP decisions.
2. Berryhill's comments about the absence of a rule
for when different complainants file complaints at
different DRP's against the same domain name.