[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] RE: Summary of Responses 82-89

I suspect that when Caroline referred to a
"draft report" she meant a report summarizing
the survey, not the committee report as a whole.

Judge Carmody may have thought he was done,
but she made it clear that we are not.

We still have a long ways to go on that score,
and unfortunately for us Caroline, who would
never take peremptory or exclusionary action,
won't be around to chair. (For that matter,
neither will i.)

On the topic of the survey, I have to confess
that I am rather disappointed with the numbers,
quite apart from the content. Whereas the WHOIS
survey got thousands of responses, according to
some prior reports, we have only 200 or so.
I suspect that the length of the survey form
was part of the problem, and ICANN's unwillingness
for some time to put the survey on its home page.