[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] RE: Summary of Responses 82-89

Wait a minute. While the surveys are informative, they are hardly
dispositive.  As we originally agreed, we accepted the unscientific nature
of them because we were always going to use our independent judgement.

I and other have forwarded papers to the group that raise very serious
issues in need of reform.  When are we going to discuss those?

PS. In case you missed it, here's a link to mine again:
http://personal.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/udrp.pdf

While it's important to know what the respondents to the survey think,
survey collation is hardly the extent of the knowledge and experience the
members of this group bring to the table.