[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:29:22 -0600

I am working on the logistics of getting the responses and should have them
out to the Task Force shortly.  While I intend for everyone to have access
to all responses, I will be numbering the responses and making people
accountable for at the very least reviewing those responses that are
assigned to them.

In reviewing my file, I noticed that I had asked back in October for the
following people to provide a brief summary of the differences between
ICANN's UDRP and those in the following countries:

Canada- Dr. Joelle Thibault
United Kingdom - Katrina Burchell
Japan - Joon Hyung Hong
Chile - Erick Iriarte

The only response that I can find is form Katrina.  If the others posted
their responses and I misplaced them, I apologize, but in any case, could
the others please post their summaries as soon as possible.

Also, I noticed that Singapore now has a dispute resolution policy which can
be found at http://www.disputemanager.com.sg/.  Can I ask Ramesh Kumar
Nadarajah to prepare a brief summary of the differences between this policy
and ICANN's UDRP sometime in the next two weeks?