[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] RE: UDRP Review Questionnaire

Louis, is this going to present a problem for us??

-----Original Message-----
From: DNSO Secretariat [mailto:DNSO.secretariat@dnso.org]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 8:43 AM
To: Chicoine, Caroline G.
Cc: nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: UDRP Review Questionnaire

Hi,

it is very unfortunate that the DNSO Secretariat has not been advised of the
day to day exchange on the UDRP questionnaire on-line form. We know face a
regrettable situation where two questionnaires have been developped in two
different places, with no communication on answers format. We think that one
form is enough on the Web where hypertext enables to communicate without
developping twice.
This is particularly sad for people in charge of answers analysis who will
face two different answers format and which may cause a mess and take longer
time to analyse.

DNSO Sec.