From: Maxim Waldbaum [mailto:mwaldbaum@salans.com]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 8:50 AM
To: DNSO.secretariat@dnso.org; CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com
Cc: nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire

oh it is not that bad as the changes were mostly ,if not all ,of a
grammatical/hypertechnical nature. are we now set with the final version?mac

>>> "DNSO.secretariat@dnso.org" 01/07/02 09:46AM >>>
Hi,

it is very unfortunate that the DNSO Secretariat has not been advised of the
day to day exchange on the UDRP questionnaire on-line form. We know face a
regrettable situation where two questionnaires have been developped in two
different places, with no communication on answers format. We think that one
form is enough on the Web where hypertext enables to communicate without
developping twice.
This is particularly sad for people in charge of answers analysis who will
face two different answers format and which may cause a mess and take longer
time to analyse.

DNSO Sec.

privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (212-632-5500)
and delete and destroy all copies of the material, including all
copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved to disk.