[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] questionnaire

I have had the same request (for non MS-word format) from the GA.
Any way it could be posted in HTML as well as word?
Also, there are requests to know where to submit responses.

"John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D." wrote:

> From: "Maxim Waldbaum" <mwaldbaum@salans.com>

actually...he didn't write that... I did...

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356