[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] questionnaire

as a panelist i think it appropriate to fill it out.mac

>>> "synthesis@videotron.ca" 11/05/01 12:18PM >>>
Thanks to Caroline for getting it all together on this tight timeframe.
As promised, I will be translating the questionnaire en français (by the
end of the week hopefully).  The process of translating got me thinking.

What are everyone's thoughts about panelists themselves responding to
the questionnaire?
Should we feel obliged to fill out one?
Should we consider ourselves barred from comment?
Is there some middle ground between the two extremes?

Since I was unable to find a " NC-URDP Rules of Procedure" in my library
I am unsure how to proceed.
Any guidance is appreciated.

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356
Chelsea, Quebec  fax:   (819) 827-4398
J9B 1N1                 e-mail:synthesis@videotron.ca

privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (212-632-5500)
and delete and destroy all copies of the material, including all
copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved to disk.