From: Dan Steinberg [mailto:synthesis@videotron.ca]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 11:10 AM
To: 'nc-udrp@dnso.org'
Subject: [nc-udrp] questionnaire

Thanks to Caroline for getting it all together on this tight timeframe.
As promised, I will be translating the questionnaire en français (by the
end of the week hopefully).  The process of translating got me thinking.

What are everyone's thoughts about panelists themselves responding to
the questionnaire?
Should we feel obliged to fill out one?
Should we consider ourselves barred from comment?
Is there some middle ground between the two extremes?

Since I was unable to find a " NC-URDP Rules of Procedure" in my library
I am unsure how to proceed.
Any guidance is appreciated.

--
Dan Steinberg