[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review

Colleagues:

	As has Professor Froomkin, I have given much thought to revising the
UDRP process.  Some of those thoughts have been previously expressed in
articles.  I forward these articles to you for your consideration.  I would
appreciate receiving your comments to the attached.  Thank you.

	 <<MSD0446.DOC>>  <<MSD0507.DOC>>  <<MSD0520.DOC>>  <<MIL2047.DOC>>

Best regards.

M. Scott Donahey
Tomlinson Zisko Morosoli & Maser LLP
200 Page Mill Rd.
Palo Alto, CA  94306
Phone:  (650) 325-8666
Fax:      (650) 324-1808
msd@tzmm.com
www.tzmm.com

		"This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message."

MSD0446.DOC

MSD0507.DOC

MSD0520.DOC

MIL2047.DOC