From: Ethan Katsh [mailto:katsh@legal.umass.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 10:36 AM
To: nc-udrp@dnso.org; Chicoine, Caroline G.
Cc: DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review - Draft Questionnaire

	These email exchanges lead me to think that we need to give a little

thought to our process for drafting the questionnaire and, later, for how
we go about evaluating it and preparing a report. If we somehow get
consensus quickly about the survey, our reliance on email to exchange ideas
is probably not a problem. On the other hand, if many of us start
suggesting new survey questions or changes in questions and the number of
emails multiply, it will, I think, be difficult to keep track of what has
been proposed, what accepted, etc. I wonder whether, as a start, we could
put the draft questionnaire on a Web site so that there is a common point
of reference for all of us, and one of us, on a daily basis at a minimum,
could update the document, perhaps even in a manner that would allow some
tracking of changes?  If there were no volunteers, I could probably have
someone do this. Or, perhaps, someone has software that would allow
multi-party editing of a document (actually a rather complicated process).

Ethan