[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review - Draft Questionnaire

Caroline,
NC-UDRP Members,

Let me introduce to you Glen de Saint Gery and Philippe Renaut,
working together, and providing Secretariat services to the DNSO.
All messages sent to DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org are redirected
to both of them.

I let Philippe answer about technical matters.

Concerning our current methods - yes, indeed, Caroline is
correct. Each time the modification has been validated and agreed upon,
a new version is released. The new version document - say version N -
keeps a date and URL to a former version N-1, which allows easily
to move between versions, if necessary.

Best regards,
Elisabeth Porteneuve
(initial DNSO Secretariat, 28 months from June 1999 to September 2001)