[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Fw: [registrars] Comments on Final Policy Draft Concerning Transfers

This might be more appropriately placed within the comments forum - please
consider this as formal commentary on the interim report by the five
registrars listed as signatories. Note that this does not constitute the
formal position of the Registrar Constituency, but simply those of the
members listed in the document.

Thanks,

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard