[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Task Force Presentation

Folks,

Despite my best efforts, it doesn't look like I will be able to complete the
powerpoint presentation before I get on the airplane tomorrow. Hopefully I
will have one completed before I get off ;)

I expect to be able to forward the presentation to the list by Sunday AM,
Shanghai local time. Please keep an eye out for it and be sure to drop me an
email note if you see any areas where improvement might be needed.

Thanks in advance,

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow