[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Re: [registrars] Comments on Final Policy Draft Concerning Transfers

Thanks for the input Tim - I have forwarded it directly to the nc-transfer
list with an explanation that it should be considered as part of the formal
record and entered into the comments. This document will allow us to frame
the discussion on Monday quite nicely.

As a general note, formal comments can be sent to the entire task force via
email at "comments-transfer@dnso.org" - all submissions to this address are
included in the public comments archive and will be included in the Final
Report and Recommendations of the task force. "nc-transfer@dnso.org" is a
closed list that will not accept mail from non-members.

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard