[nc-transfer]

RE: Clarification requested from NSI (Was "Re: [nc-transfer] Transfer Task Force Consultation Calls Schedule")

Ross,

It is possible that I misunderstood the request received from Rick Wesson,
but I understood it to be a proposal for what I had communicated as an
option we would consider pursuing.  That was a combination of what was then
called the "parallel registry" and some continuation of the existing batch
delete pools.

You I believe will recall that after the delete group carried on discussion
of what ended up being 4 proposed ideas, I posted a response with my
analysis after consulting with our technical and business teams and stated
that we would be willing to consider a combination of the "parallel
registry" and the existing three pool solution.

Chuck