[nc-transfer]

FW: [nc-transfer] Transfer Task Force Consultation Calls Schedule

Reminder about tomorrow's call on WLS was sent out by Marie Juliano earlier today.

I invited presentations from those signing up or invited to make presentations.

Attached is a presentation from Verisign, Registry. Thanks, Chuck, for your efforts to rearrange your schedule and for the presentation you provided. This post will cover the TF members, GA chair, alt. chair, ICANN staff.  Marie will post to anyone who RSVP'd who isn't on the Transfer TF list. I've posted to the Transfer TF list, so that anyone dialing in late, can retrieve this from the "Transfer List".

So far, I've seen 3-4 folks sign up for the scheduled slots.

I plan to follow the following schedule:

Introductions/identification of participants by name and affiliation [company, etc., whether you represent a constituency or a member of the GA, other}.
Brief statement of the Chair about process and purpose
Overview by Dan Halloran of the Board resolution, Staff paper, process for comment
Verisign Registry Presentation [questions to follow]
Rick Wesson, Registrars Constituency
...(others who have requested slots)
,.....(Other participant comments
...(Task Force member comments)
Conclusion
Reminder about next day's duplicate call.  [Note: we are scheduling two days in the event that conflicts prevented someone from participating on day one... we may have limited attendance for Day Two. That is yet to be determined.]

On scheduling/availability:  Please keep Marie Juliano informed if you want a "pre scheduled" slot...
Marie is managing the scheduling of others who have asked for a time slot... We will announce it at the beginning of the call since there may be an addition or two.

Questions or comments from any  other participants. Constituency reps on the TF who wish to make comments should let Marie know.  There will be an opportunity to take questions from the participants, and my intent is to poll for those who want to be in queue after the scheduled presentations, so that we all know how many folks want to speak.

The IPC rep has indicated that they may have a conflict and may need to comment electronically. IF your constituency is in that position, please notify me.  I have acknowledgement from the GA that they will be represented on both calls. Thank you for your participation.

On Participation: As chair, I asked our Secretariat to post widely. Thanks, Glen, for that.  These are busy times and people are traveling and in meetings. I appreciate your sharing this notice widely within your constituencies/GA.

Proposed Wait Listing Service (WLS).ppt