[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] re: minutes

In point III of my remarks, I suggest the following question: "Have
any requests for transfer you made been turned down?  If so, what
reasons were given?" One of the alternatives I give is "Dispute
Resolution Policy"; it seems that this needs some clarification.
This alternative has been taken directly from Exhibit B of the RAA;
"Policy of Transfer of Sponsorship of Registrations Between
Registrars." In that policy, there is a list of "Instances when the
requested change of sponsoring Registrar may be denied"; the first
of these reasons is "Situations described in the Domain Name Dispute
Resolution Policy." The choices I suggested for the questionnaire
were taken directly from this list; to that list, I only added
"unpaid status".

I hope this clarifies things.

Thomas Roessler                      <roessler@does-not-exist.org>