[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] attached minutes from last call and a number of critical work items

 <<20020410 transfer minutes.doc>>

Several critical work items are noted in the minutes. Please give attention to the minutes so that  you note what is needed in terms of your involvement.

I need to make additional drafting assignments and intend to do so. I'd prefer to hear from you regarding your "interests" and to work within those parameters, where possible.

However, this is your chance, once again, to be involved in the development of the policy drafts.

IF you can contribute to the final development of the questionnaire, please let me know asap. That meeting is presently being scheduled, with the names noted in the minutes.

I've also noted that comments must be posted on the policy recommendation which is posted, and that you must submit any alternatives to the list in order for them to be considered.  THAT work must go on "onlist" to be effective.

Secondly, there is a very small team, which I plan to invite Dan Hollaran to join, on drafting apparent authority.  That will take place over the next few days, and a draft posted to the list. I may add Mark McFadden to the group but my intent is to keep it pretty small to get a first draft done. Anyone can reach me via mcade@att.com regarding this assignment.

As your chair, I'd appreciate hearing from you where you can volunteer, and take on drafting, contributions,etc.

I'll post a revised work assignment to the full TF once I hear from you regarding your commitment to undertake further contributions.

finally, we will be responding on WLS, as well. I'll be posting on what is needed there on comments, once I talk further to Louie Touton, ICANN's general counsel.

Thanks for your participation in the last call. We had great turn out. I appreciate everyone's contributions. A special thanks to Glen, Thomas, and Dan Hollaran!  All of whom made great contributions on the survey issue!

Regards, Marilyn

20020410 transfer minutes.doc | 20020410minutes_transfert.html