[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Unpaid Status

Dear Bruce,

on the 29th, I requested a clarification regarding the term "unpaid status"
that had been used
in the letter your firm sent to Tucows... (see:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00069.html ).

I now notice that the same question has emerged on the registrar's list:

1) I understand that it is NSI's current practice to put domain
registrations into "Not In Paid Status" when you issue an invoice. Can you
confirm that this will continue to be your policy with the new timelines
referred to below? If so, this will require our organization to modify our
transfer logic accordingly and I'd like to get started sooner than later. If
no, then can you let me know at what point domain names go into "NIPS"?
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg01583.html

Might we prevail upon you to offer the requested clarification?

Best regards,
Danny Younger