[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] TF Problems might be helped by a better ToR

milton...

i tried reach guillermo yesterday and circuits were busy

if we could incorporate into the document language  insuring that the new
mgt. company will not impose any onerous accreditation fees or "new
financial barriers"  and will honor the ICANN accredited status of the
existing registrars this would be a very good start.

i also feel that it is essential that an acknowledgement be made that all
parties recognize the need for registrar constituency input into this part
of the transition process as we are significantly impacted by it.

does anyone have any problems with these concepts and incorporating them .
if you all don't then please incorporate at least the first paragraph into
the document. registrars can send in a note regarding the second paragraph
to the council seperately but the language in the first paragraph is very
important to our constituancy.

ken stubbs